"Winners evaluate themselves in a positive manner and look for their strengths as they work to overcome weaknesses" - Zig Ziglar
Michelle McQuaid wrote a piece in Psychology Today, that those who exercise their strengths...
* are happier
* experience less stress
* feel healthier
* have more energy
* have more life satisfaction
* are more confident
* experience faster growth and development
* are more creative and agile at work
* feel more satisfied and experience more meaning in their work
* are more engaged at work.
For leaders and managers that focus on people's strengths, experience improved team performance, and greater success.